Are you wondering how to stop your puppy from biting? Or how to stop dog from barking?
Before we proceed further, please go through the following checklist and note if your dog behaves in any of these ways-
- Uncontrollable barking
- Pulling on the leash
- Exhibiting Aggressive nature
- Chewing things that he should not
- Jumping up
- Always digging
- Constant whining
- Fear of some sounds
- Suffers from anxiety
Did you mark any of the aforementioned qualities to be similar to those of your dog’s? Do you want to be stress-free and solve all the behavioral problems of your dog?
If yes, this is precisely what you should be reading. This article is for all dog owners looking for easy, quick, and effective techniques to control bad behavior. Pretty much everything you needed right, read ahead!
All you need to do is unlock your dog’s natural intelligence – that would put an end to the bad behavior.
This can be accomplished through mental training. In case you weren’t aware until now, we would like to emphasize how physical exercise is as essential as its mental exercise for your dog? Sufficient mental exercise stimulates their brain, and its absence could be highly detrimental. Therefore, house training puppies and giving them a brain workout can prove extremely beneficial.
What is the science behind this dog training system?
Time and again, it has been proven that most intelligent dogs behave better and tend to be more obedient. But how does this work? The technique is similar to the concept of neuroplasticity in the human brain.
Simply put, brains are identical to tender plastic, i.e, they can always be moulded and changed to learn and adapt to new behaviors. When the right mental stimulation exercises are performed, your dog will be more receptive to grasping new habits.
Thereupon, your dog will begin listening to you and understand your commands better. The old and unwanted habits will fade away, and you will observe a marked improvement in behavior. Wondering how to get started, you need to get your hands on Brain training for dogs.
However, if you are also like me and would want to know of other options as well, here are our 3 top recommendations for your reference.
- Zak George’s Dog Training Revolution: The book contains several tried and tested tips, tricks, and fun games that will strengthen the bond between you and your doggy! The author, Zak George has distilled years of experience into a comprehensive pup guide that will help you in effectively house training puppies.
- Brain Games for Dogs: Are you looking for fun ways to challenge and mentally stimulate your dog’s thinking? If yes, then this book is for you! The author penned down several of such challenges and also aids dog parents in understanding how to incorporate mental exercises into day-to-day activities.
- Lucky Dog Lessons: Notable for its holistic approach to training, the book begins with the basics. From building trust to mastering training techniques, each lesson includes simple steps, illustrative drawings, and photographs to convey the message clearly.
The bottom line
Brain training for dogs solves almost every conceivable problem dog owners can face with their dogs. From potty training to whining and chewing, this could be your go-to solution! Their step-by-step guides and video demonstrations are a bonus. Alongside troubleshooting guides and simple directions, the consumers are also provided with personal support. Once you begin stimulating your dog’s mental capabilities, it is sure to behave better and grasp more of what you teach! Happy training!
Leave a Reply